The Chogyam Trungpa Digital Library has opened its doors for all to discover the teachings of Trungpa Rinpoche. The library was brought to life by a small and dedicated team, and is the culmination of the incredible work of many, many people during Chogyam Trungpa’s lifetime and the following decades. Also essential to the library’s launch are the donors and supporters, without whose generosity the library wouldn’t be possible!
What’s in the library?
All the talks and other teachings that Trungpa Rinpoche gave at Naropa University. This includes over 170 recordings, some with video, between 1974 and 1985, which are presented with searchable transcripts and captions. This Naropa Collection is the first of many groups of talks that will be released in the library in the future.
Where should I start?
- The Browse page is where the recordings are grouped by theme, year, and series.
- You can also check out the Explore page for articles, curated playlists, and guides.
Coming up next…
- An online launch party so we can celebrate together!
- A webinar tutorial on how to search the library
- Regular releases of audio and video recordings with searchable transcripts
Stay tuned for details on these events and other news!