Published January 9, 2023
Last Updated: January 9 2023
By Accessing the Chogyam Trungpa Digital Library Website or any feature available through it, you agree to be bound by the SiteTerms described herein and by all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference.
You represent and warrant that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, those relating to Copyright, the Internet, data, e-mail, privacy, and the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
Ownership of the Site and Its Contents
The site is owned by The Chogyam Trungpa Digital Library, a program of The Chogyam Trungpa Institute at Naropa University. All elements of the Site are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Because copyright to all audio, video, image and transcript content is held by others, not The Chogyam Trungpa Digital Library, there are limitations to allowed use.
- View and watch, listen to and read any of the contents for personal enjoyment or edification
- Stream the media in whole or part for enjoyment and educational uses.
- Play a recording or use content in materials you present to others for educational uses with credit to the Chogyam Trungpa Digital Library.
- Quote up to 300 words of prose and one line of poetry citing the source for the quote. Anything above that number or any other use requires permission from the copyright holder. To request permission contact us at email@example.com.
You are expressly prohibited from:
- Downloading, copying or re-transmitting, extracting, or clipping any or all of the Site or its content without, or in violation of, a written agreement wit1h The Chogyam Trungpa Digital Library;
- Using any reverse engineering, data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
- Circumventing, disabling or otherwise interfering with security-related or copyright-protection features of the Site;
- Selling, licensing, leasing or in any way commercializing the Site or its content without specific written authorization from The Chogyam Trungpa Digital Library;
- Using the Site or its content other than for its intended purpose. Such unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws including without limitation copyright and trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and applicable communications regulations and statutes.
If you have more information about material on our website or are able to provide specific, additional information about the copyright status of a particular item in our collection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are the copyright holder and believe our websites have not properly attributed your work or have used it without permission, please contact email@example.com with your contact information and a link to the relevant content.